Calls are now open for proposals for fall 2025 and spring 2026
Deadline for proposals: March 15, 2023.
Decisions will be announced by May, 2023.
Selection criteria are scientific strength and timeliness. We also ask that applications contain a short description of the benefit of the program to mathematical research and post-graduate training in the Nordic countries.
Program proposals should include:
- a general description of the research area of the program
- a description of the scientific impact of the program for this research area
- a description of specific research problems that will be central to the program
- a description of how to organize a creative research environment during the program, in particular how to involve post-docs and how to promote diversity
- a list of suggested invitees, most of whom should have indicated an interest in coming to the program, with comments on the diversity
- a list of 2 – 4 members that constitute the organizing committee (at least one member with a connection to mathematics in the Nordic countries and one specified contact person), with comments on the diversity
- a short CV of each member of the organizing committee
The proposal should be submitted as a single pdf file.
For questions, please contact the IML Administration (email@example.com).