Note that these instructions are for accepted manuscripts only.
Please download afm-userguide.zip where you find the seven files:
- userguide (afm-userguide.pdf)
- template (afm-template.tex)
- 5 style files (ml-afm-author.sty, mlsy10.mf, mlsymbol.mf, mlsy10.tfm & lesvjour.cls).
If you prefer, you can download the files individually:
Note that changes other than typographical must be approved by the editor in charge.
Please add an abstract at the beginning of your paper.
- Please follow the above user guide.
- Name the .tex and the .pdf files with the surname in small letters of the (first) author.
- Any macros or style files should be included.
- Figures should be submitted separately as encapsulated postscript (.eps) files. Please use \includegraphics to embed figures.
All files are handled through EditFlow.
The authors will receive a pdf file. Paper offprints are available at a charge.
Questions should be addressed to email@example.com.