Institut Mittag-Leffler invites the submission of proposals for a one week mathematical conference, workshop, or summer school during the summer 2015.
The weeks offered are:
1 June - 17 July
Proposals should include:
- A short description stating the goal and purpose of the activity.
- A list of the members of organizing committee and their CVs.
- A preliminary list of participants.
- Dates of preferred weeks within the offered period.
Our one week programs start Monday morning and end Friday at noon. Participants arrive at the Institute on the Sunday after 14:00 and depart on Friday afternoon/evening.
The Institute provides:
- Accommodation on the premises for up to 20 participants (including the organizing committee).
- Seminar room for up to 30 participants.
- Breakfast, coffee-breaks and lunch and one conference dinner for participants.
20 July 2014
We will ask the organizers of the chosen programs to submit a final list of participants and a short text for the web before 24 August 2014. The Institute then handles the invitation of the participants.